Wednesday, September 5, 2012

she who has been: lost


I came to the office, took calls and that’s it.

I couldn’t sleep last night. I was so bothered. Every time I closed my eyes I see my schedule. I hear their voices telling me words that I couldn’t understand. I kept buying food this morning but I couldn’t eat it. Its just there, sitting on my desk. Until now, every time I eat, I keep on running to the ladies room and throw up. I seems like there's a lump in my stomach, just below the ribs. Food is getting difficult to digest. People are getting hard to understand. When I walk, some of my friends have to stop me because according to them they call me but it seemed like I'm in another dimension. I haven't slept since I woke up last night. I tried to count, meditate and listen to nature sound just to sleep but dang! nothing.
 
How long this situation will be like this?
 
closed...