Thursday, September 6, 2012

she who has been: ???

I didn't go to work this morning.

I came from work last night. I only had biscuits for the whole day which is so very unlikely of me. I love to eat. I savor food. I enjoy eating but since last Tuesday, food tasted nothing and it seems like my body couldn't stomach any.

I'm tired but I couldn't sleep. I want to sleep. I love sleeping, well who doesn't. Maybe some prefer not to sleep but not me. I take 10 to 20 minute naps at work at times but not for the passed two days. 
 
I tried not to think much. I started thinking of birds, food whatever but I feel empty. I read to pass time and well, to become sleepy but its already passed midnight I was still awake. So I prepared my things for this morning then took a warm bath and set my cellphone and started counting backwards. I have to do it many times because I kept reaching 1 and still nothing. I don't know what time was it when I dozed but I woke up with my phone ringing.
 
dang! Our head lead was calling me. I'm already late for work. In that moment I knew there will be hell in the office and I don't think I would be able to handle it properly. I told my head that I'll be on sick leave.
 
dang! I feel sick already. Then I went back to bed but again, I couldn't sleep. I kept on pacing around the room thinking that dizziness and tiredness would make me sleep. I started reading but nothing. It only gave me headache.
 
Later in the afternoon, I met my colleague in the other job. She said my skin is 'hot'. I actually feel feverish. I only have sandwich from yesterday for brunch. The sandwich was supposedly my lunch yesterday and it ended up my brunch the today.
 
Again, eating and sleeping are becoming a nuisance to me. I know I need energy, power or I'll end up with liver problems.
 
I'm getting weak.
closed...