Friday, September 7, 2012

she who has been: not existing

Yap!

I came to the office this morning. Checked my account and there, I didn't have an account. It says, I DON'T EXIST. As in nothing, I asked one of my colleagues to view my account, I'm thinking that maybe I'm just typing the password wrong but according to her, nothing. My previous records were erased, maybe not in the main server but to the general public I don't exist. My head also asked about my status and according to her the manager in Korea thought I'm not working here anymore.
 
So, what am I now?
 
According to the management, it was my fault but really, I won't be like this if not for them. I had a good start and then this. They are the source of my predicament, my stress, my worries. They told me that they'll be giving me a chance, they will put me in re-training program for a month but I wont be getting any client until they see that 'I'm ready' to get clients again. I said OK [of course]. When I asked what the training would be and the contents so I could prepare. It's a "mind training". What the hell is mind training? Yoga? Anger management? Was that invented only for me?
 
They wanted me to change schedule from my original 4:30AM MT - 1:30PM MT to 9:00-6:00PT MT. I said no. Why because I have life after work and I have other activities and appointments in those time. Since, what they did was no warning they couldn't make me change what my schedules are for their whims. And where the hell is the HR manager? We don't have any, for a month now. And they are making rules like that.
 
Maybe, I didn't understand everything that they wanted to say or tell but hell that's the reason we need everything to be in black and white. That's the reason we need a Filipino HR manager, yes?
 
What should I do? > . <
 
... closed