Monday, September 10, 2012

she who has been: on thin ice


Good morning.


Its 7:25AM KT and Im eating corn, the one that I bought yesterday on my way home.

Honestly, I don’t want to eat but there’s nothing to do. Yes, I brought a book with me but dang! I should be working by this time. Opening eBooks and talking to people. Feeling sleepy while talking, walking in place just to wake me up etc but now, I did FB just to have something to do. IM my friend Mhinnie and pour her some of my stress though its still very early.

Im  down. Totally. This never happened to me before ‘( I wnt to cry. I want to walk. I want time to think. But dang! I feel so not good.

They say I’ll have trainings for a month, Mind Training. That’s the term they used but hell, what’s that. They didn’t give me any curriculum of the things that I should be doing. I didn’t have a trainer. They can’t even explain what on earth mind training is. 
 
Today [sigh], I really don't know what will happen to me.
Good luck.


..closed